From February 15th to 17th the AURA Music Festival will bring a vast array of jam, funk, rock and jamtronica acts to The Spirit of Suwannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida over President’s Day Weekend. The lineup includes a number of HT faves including Perpetual Groove, The Heavy Pets, Kung Fu, The Lee Boys, Newtown Crosby, Brock Butler, The McLovins, Consider The Source and the return of RAQ.
This festival is put on by passionate music fans for passionate music fans and will include multiple sets from a number of acts such as Papadosio, Conspirator, PGroove, The Heavy Pets and Consider The Source. One of the many special performances set to take place at AURA this year will be a Tribute To Stevie Wonder put together by the uber-talented Nigel Hall. Joining Hall as “Artists-At-Large” for AURA ’13 are Roosevelt Collier of The Lee Boys, Lettuce guitarist Adam “Schmeans” Smirnoff, keyboardist Jimmy Dunstan, sax player John Provenzano and RAQ/Kung Fu keyboardist Todd Stoops.
As part of our Everybody Wins When We Plug Something And In Return They Offer Us Free Shit To Give Away program, we’ve got a pair of general admission passes for AURA to give to one lucky reader. To enter our contest, simply leave a comment below telling us which AURA Music Festival set you’d be most excited to see. The contest entry period closes on Wednesday, January 31st at 11:59PM ET. After that, we’ll tally all the entries and pick one winner at random.
Here’s the fine print…
- To enter the contest, leave a comment below telling us which Aura Music Festival act you’d be most excited to see
- Your comment(s) must be left by 11:59 PM EST on January 31st
- Anybody entering more than once will be disqualified, tarred and feathered
- One winner, picked at random using random.org, will win a pair of general admission passes to attend the 2013 Aura Music Festival
- HT staff members are not eligible to win
For more information on this year’s AURA Music Festival, head over to the event’s website.