As if we needed another reason to hate Yoko Ono, we’ve got another one to add to our list. The widow of the late John Lennon is looking to block World Wide, a consortium of Beatles collectors, from releasing the film 3 Days In The Life.
Clocking in at over two and a half hours long, the film is said to include scenes of Lennon smoking pot, writing songs and discussing putting LSD in President Richard Nixon’s tea. The film was culled from over nine hours of footage of Lennon and Ono shot weeks before The Beatles broke up by Ono’s ex-husband.
- Stereogum gives us the Premature Evaluation on MMJ’s Evil Urges
- Heather has a 30-song Coachella mix to get you ready for this weekend
- Cover time: Colin Meloy and Brit Daniels each tackle a Sam Cooke tune
- Learn how to make your own Judd Apatow movie in 5 Easy Steps
- Smoke On The Water tops the list of the Best Guitar Riff Of All Time
- Heart On A Stick started listing 53 Reasons To Hate Vampire Weekend
Finally, we let 4/20 pass without a cheap joke or thinly veiled drug reference – shame on us. Picking up the slack though was Coventry who celebrated the day with a ton of posts dedicated to all things 420, including a stellar mix of some memorable versions of 2001 from the Phab Phour. Nice work boys.