It’s been a bit of a hectic week for me as the real job has been getting in the way. I’ve been so out of touch that Google Reader is telling me I have over a 1,000 stories that I still need to get to. Luckily, I’ve got a few choice links to share with you this beautiful afternoon. Let’s take a look at what’s goin’ on…
- After his debacle at Bonnaroo, Kanye West is now Lollapalooza’s problem
- Pete Doherty played a five hour solo acoustic set in London
- Cover Lay Down gives us – Covered In Folk: Bob Marley
- People Playing Songs I Love features The Flaming Lips’ Do You Realize?
- MGMT blames Phish imitators for ruining jambands
- List Time: 11 Best My Morning Jacket songs
- The Village Voice visited the new Woodstock museum
Finally, is everyone in the country about to get a free can of Dr. Pepper? Yesterday, news surfaced about a newly leaked version of the perpetually delayed GnR album Chinese Democracy. Rolling Stone-who heard all nine tracks, including three new ones-was quite impressed with they heard. Bring it on!