While you’re probably still cleaning off the dust and mud from your clothes and camping gear, you can start looking towards the 2013 festival season as yesterday the fine folks at Superfly Presents and AC Entertainment revealed the dates for the 12th edition of the Bonnaroo Music & Art Festival. As per usual, the multi-day fest will take place in mid-June, specifically from Thursday, June 13, through Sunday, June 16, on the farm in Manchester, Tenn.
- List Time: Stereogum’s 40 Best New Bands Of 2012
- The xx leaked their own album to one person, check out what happened next
- Cover Alert: Jonathan Wilson tackles Madonna
- Led Zeppelin and Buddy Guy to receive the Kennedy Center Honors
- Download This: The Faces, In Concert 1970
- Famed record exec Clive Davis to have new autobiography will hit stores in February
Finally, September has traditionally been a strong month for high profile new releases, and this year is no different, as we’ve already seen a number of HT faves drop new records, and we’re barely halfway through the month. Next Tuesday, Band Of Horses will help continue the trend when they release their fourth full length effort, Mirage Rock. The Charleston, South Carolina-based act are currently offering an advanced taste of their Glyn Johns-produced record, which you can listen to below…