As we head into winter, one thing that should get you through the cold weather ahead is the thought that summer music festival season is right around the corner. To help get your head in place, here’s the announcement of the dates & early-bird tickets for the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival.
Now in its ninth year, Bonnaroo 2010 will take place from June 10-13 with organizers offering special holiday-rate pre-sale tickets & five-part payment plan with installments of $50 each, which will be available beginning 11/27.
- List Time: Wes Anderson’s 10 Best Movie Music Moments
- Former Blips act Dawes discuss the music of the Grateful Dead
- Cover Alert: Solange Knowles tackles Dirty Projectors
- JamsBio takes a look at Overlooked Albums From The 1970s
- Variety examines The Oprah Effect on album sales
- NME names The Strokes – Is This It? their album of the decade
Finally, the always busy Jack White continues his string of projects that makes us consider the theory that he may be a robot like Vicki from Small Wonder. Up next for the White Stripes-Raconteurs-Dead Weather member will be working with rockabilly legend Wanda Jackson – who was a fan of his production work with Loretta Lynn on Van Lear Rose. The duo plan on issuing a digital single, before a releasing a full-length album.