Indie-jam rockers moe. have finalized the lineup for the 10th Annual moe.down which takes place at Snow Ridge in Turin, NY on September 4 – 6. Prog-jammers Umphrey’s McGee and innovative alt-rock act Cake have been added to a bill that already included Method Man and Redman, Ani DiFranco, Matthew Sweet, Sam Bush, The New Mastersounds, Ominous Seapods, The Heavy Pets, Okemah, Nate Wilson Group, Family Groove Company, Lynch, My Dear Disco, The London Souls and of course…moe.
A limited number of cheap-as-you’ll-find $105 tickets are available now.
Before we take off for the weekend, here are some links…
- Pearl Jam announces new tour dates and an album release date
- Genesis unveils plans for an ambitious box set of live material
- Where will Farm Aid 2009 take place? Check their twitter feed
- Highline Ballroom’s Piano Series includes The Duo & The Bad Plus
- The Yankee Phish Fan who screwed with Fenway is unemployed
- Bruce Hornsby talks to Billboard about all of his current projects
Finally, if you haven’t added the HeadCount Blog, edited by Richard Gehr, to the list of sites you visit daily, you’re missing out. Yesterday, we learned that Bob Weir has entered the Twittersphere by posting a number of photos from his most recent trip to Washington D.C. with The Dead band mate Mickey Hart. Here’s one of the shots…
[Photo via Bob Weir's Twitter Feed]