The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival kicks into high gear today for its second weekend of greatness. And thanks to the AT&T Blueroom webcast, we can share in the fun from far distances. Rod Stewart, Norah Jones and Galactic will be among the bands featured on Saturday’s webcast, while Sunday brings us Irma Thomas, Harry Connick Jr., Bonnie Raitt and many more.
But now let’s fly around the world wide web to see what else is out there:
- Pearl Jam offers a box set featuring its last three concerts at The Gorge
- Bob Dylan is going for a young audience
- Stream Rage Against The Machine’s comeback set from Coachella
- And download and stream Monday’s Ween tour opener
- An amazing George Harrison interview from April of 1970
- Ozzy wants to record and tour with Black Sabbath
- How Marty DeBergi got Spinal Tap back together
- The Bravery, Ben Kweller, and Panic! At The Disco to headline the upcoming Smashing Pumpkins tribute album
- Tomorrow’s Bjork concert will be simulcast on WNYC
- How can you not love Got To Get Better In A Little While?
Finally, Tea Leaf Green kicks down a new podcast after a long layoff. They also offer their recent Fillmore show for $9.99. Also from the TLG world: Trevor Garrod shares the contents of his iPod with Harp Magazine. Lotta green.