With a philosophy of “if you build it, they will come,” AC Entertainment and Superfly Presents launched the inaugural Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in June of 2002 with a jam-friendly lineup, inviting live music fans to join them for three days on a farm roughly an hour Southeast of Memphis, TN. Bonnaroo quickly cemented itself as arguably the premier destination music festival in the country by impressively serving up a diverse lineup of the biggest names in music, as well as offering everything from a full slate of comedians to a movie theater to a silent disco, even to a sports bar.
This year Bonnaroo reaches a major milestone moment as the fest turns the ripe old age of ten, and has once again booked a formidable roster of talent from the worlds of rock, folk, jam, hip-hop, country and more. Nodding to its jamband roots the tenth installment of Bonnaroo will be headlined by Widespread Panic, who will be joined at the top of the bill by Eminem, Arcade Fire and the recently reunited Buffalo Springfield.
So why are we telling you all this? Well for our second killer edition of the Everybody Wins When We Plug Something And In Return They Offer Us Free Shit To Give Away program this week we’ve got a pair of tickets to Bonnaroo X for one lucky HT reader. To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us what act are most excited to see at Bonnaroo this year. You can enter a second time by leaving the your answer to that question on our Facebook wall. You must leave your comment on this page or our Facebook page by Monday, May 23 at 11:59AM EDT. We’ll pick the winner at random shortly after the contest ends.
Here’s a rundown of the details for this contest…
- Grand Prize: One pair of tickets to Bonnaroo X
- To enter the contest leave a comment below telling us who you’re most excited to see at Bonnaroo this year
- You can enter a second time by posting your answer on our official Facebook page
- Your comment/Facebook wall posting must be left by 11:59AM EDT on Monday, May 23
- All entries will tallied at the end of the contest and we’ll determine the winners by using random.org