We’re less than two weeks away from what looks to be the biggest and best Camp Bisco yet, as Camp Bisco 9 runs from July 15 – 17 at Indian Lookout Country Club in Mariaville, NY. Besides three heaping helpings of Bisco, festival attendees can look forward to sets from HT faves LCD Soundsystem, Ween and Pretty Lights along with performances from Girl Talk, Thievery Corporation and Wu Massacre (Method Man, Ghostface Killah & Raekwon).
Tickets for Camp Bisco 9 are still available for $155 per three-day pass. We’ve got a pair of three-day passes to giveaway to CB9 as part of our Everybody Wins When We Plug Something And In Return They Offer Us Free Shit To Give Away program. Each day we’ll ask a question about Camp Bisco. To enter, simply leave your answer to that day’s question in the comments section at the bottom of each Camp Bisco 9 Giveaway post and on our Facebook page. You can answer each question on BOTH our Facebook page and in the comments section. We’ll ask a total of five questions – one each day – this week, so you can enter up to 10 times.
Here are the rules for our Camp Bisco 9 Giveaway…
- To enter, leave a comment below or on our Facebook wall telling us if you could pick any act in the world to perform at CB10, who would it be?
- Your comment must be left by 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, July 10
- You can only submit one comment and one Facebok wall post per question. Don’t be greedy.
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries to all five questions
- Winner receives one pair of two (2) three-day passes to Camp Bisco 9
Today’s question is if you could pick any act in the world to perform at CB10, who would it be?