The Disco Biscuits just released a new podcast featuring highlights from the band’s well-regarded New Year’s run. Now you can check out the Run Like Hell from NYE, as well as five other tracks including the Crickets from Hammerstein Ballroom. If you’re not familiar with the jam-trance stylings of Bisco, check out this free podcast for a taste of what they have to offer these days. H3tty.
We also came across a number of non-untzy bootlegs to share with y’all:
- Musichole celebrates two years of megaposts with 18 Beatles concerts
- The Ultimate Bootleg Experience kicks down a Paul Simon recording
- Fans of Bob Dylan and the Band should really enjoy this show from 1974
- David Bowie played all of his greatest hits during an appearance in Paris
- Licorice Pizza presents one of the best concerts Hole ever played
- Soundaboard shares a Pixies bootleg from the Trompe Le Monde tour
- The Roadhouse features a radio broadcast featuring the Talking Heads
- Umphrey’s McGee unveils podcast #57 containing highlights from July
- Bands That Jam highlights a SBD of Ryan Montbleau’s 2006 NYE show
- NYCTaper missed most of Marco Benevento’s gig last week, but he shares a terrific sounding sample with us anyway
Finally, our good friend Pete over at IckMusic discusses and shares the Sex Pistols’ last show with Sid Vicious from the Winterland in San Francisco. You just gotta love Johnny Rotten’s pissed-off demeanor throughout the evening.