Phish returned to Bethel Woods on Sunday for the third of three tour-opening shows. Unlike the first two performances, night three was light on the jams, sporting a setlist filled with heavy-rotation staples.
[Photo via Justin B.]
READ ON for the setlist and The Skinny…
05/29/2011 Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
 Curtis Loew teases.
 Japanese lyrics.
Antelope contained Curtis Loew teases. Meatstick included Japanese lyrics.
- Venue Capacity / Attendance: 15,000 / Sold Out
- Previous Shows at Venue: 5/27/2011, 5/28/2011
- Number of Songs / Length – First Set: 12 / 8:10PM > 9:31PM (81 Minutes)
- Number Of Songs / Length – Second Set & Encore: 11 / 10:08 > 11:40PM (92 Minutes)
- Total Number of Songs / Covers / Originals: 23 / 5 / 18
- Biggest Bustout: Ya Mar (Last Played 8/10/10 – 29 Shows)
- Debuts: N/A
- Average Song Gap: 8.65
- Longest LivePhish Track / Shortest LivePhish Track: Fluffhead (14:32) / The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony (1:44)
- Wardrobe: Trey = Black Shirt / Black Pants, Mike = Neon Green Shirt / White Pants, Page = Black Shirt / Black Pants, Fish = Dress
- Audio: Live Phish SBD, Schoeps MK4V by T. Caine
From The Road Photos:
“In Hawley NY, the bus got stuck in middle of Memorial day parade. Driver Morgan waves to the parade goers (5/28/2011 from Trey).”
“We fit right in with the rest of the parade (5/28/2011 from Trey).”
“Trey and Mike checking in on the crowd in Bethel (5/28/2011)”