As a way of rewarding their local fan base, Nada Surf have announced three hometown gigs here in New York City that will kick off their upcoming world tour. The Brooklyn-based indie-pop act will play their three most recent albums in their entirety over the course of three nights at three different venues. The band will tackleÂ Let Go at the Bowery Ballroom (3/25), The Weight Is a Gift at the Bell House (3/26) and Lucky at the Music Hall of Williamsburg (3/27) along with as a mix of b-sides, fan favorites and selections from their upcoming covers records, If I Had A Hi Fi, which will be available exclusive during their upcoming tour prior to its retail release.
If you’re not into a night with the indie-pop act then maybe you’ll be interested in hitting one of these recently announced tours…
- Hipster Tour Alert: Real Estate and Woods head out together
- Vampire Weekend reveals the US dates of their world tour
- Bela Fleck heads out behind Throw Down Your Heart
- Country legend Willie Nelson continues his road warrior ways
- The XX cross the pond for a 19-date North American trek
- Soulive to play a ten show residency at Brooklyn Bowl in March
Finally, Boston-based roots string act Hot Day At The Zoo will celebrate two milestones this weekend. The band will hold court at The Lizard Lounge in Cambridge, MA for a pair of shows that will act as the album release party for their new disc, Zoograss, and will mark the 7th anniversary of the band.