It was just three short years ago that Mumford and Sons played the 250-capacity Mercury Lounge in New York City for an October 2009 CMJ showcase. In February the Londoners, who have become one of the top-drawing bands in the world, will make the huge step up to arenas. Marcus, Ben, Ted and Winston are set to perform at four massive venues in the Northeast – TD Garden in Boston (2/5), Brooklyn’s Barclays Center (2/6), the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia (2/13) and the indoor section of the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersey (2/16).
If a night with Mumford and Sons isn’t your cup of tea, then perhaps one of these recently announced tours will float your boat…
- Passion Pit w/ Matt and Kim: Winter Tour (2/5 – 3/2)
- Joan Osborne: NYE at Terrapin Crossroads (12/31)
- ALO: Tour d’Amour VII (1/30 – 2/23)
- Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit: Fall Tour (11/10 – 12/22)
- Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers: Winter Tour (12/15 – 2/10)
- Galactic: Fall Tour and January 2013 Tour (12/9 – 1/19)